Friday, March 27, 2009

Blogging about food... again...

I've been having trouble figuring out why I keep blogging about food all the time and this morning it hit me. I have no kids, my dogs are behaving, I hate my job and my town and I haven't read any good books lately PLUS I've started Weight Watchers so I guess that's what I think about to keep my mind off of being infertile. A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :)

I went grocery shopping at WalMart yesterday ::convulses:: and actually found some really great stuff that my Kroger doesn't carry (or it was more $ than I wanted to spend)!

WW Amaretto Cheesecake Yogurt


Holy crap this stuff is AMAZING!! It doesn't even have that tart yogurty aftertaste! It was smooth and sweet and like heaven in my mouth. Plus it's only one WW point so that's WAY better than the other yogurt I had that was 2-3pts! Ouch! This stuff is worth going to WalMart on a regular basis for (no matter how much that will hurt me on the inside). 5 stars. Awesome.

Kashi Cinnamon Harvest Cereal
I have yet to find a Kashi product that I don't like. These are delicious. I'm a frosted mini wheats lover so I was a little skeptical when I picked these up because they didn't have any frosting on them. Turns out I was dead wrong worrying about the taste because they're fabulous. The light sweet cinnamony flavor is perfect. I'd compare it to the flavor of Cinnamon Life cereal which I also enjoy. I'd consider it the perfect combination of shredded wheat and cinnamon Life. So good I'm about to have another bowl! :)

Kashi (again) Pumpkin Spice Flax
I discovered these little beauties a few years ago but forgot about them because I quit going to the dreaded store. These are great. Not too pumpkiny and the spice flavor isn't that strong. I like them because they just FEEL healthier than other granola bars I've been buying. Plus I love the pumpkin seeds in them. They remind me of autumn and since that's my all time favorite season that's a great thing!

Ok I'm done for now. That should hold you over for a while :)


1 comment:

Elaine said...

That yogurt looks divine!