Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Ahhh.... I <3 three columns :)

I really like 3 column blogs. So nice. I needed a little room to stretch but I think that means I'll be changing my cool music player back to something smaller since it's mostly cut off anyway.

Nothing new here. I'm holding fast to my WW points. At first I thought this wouldn't be hard but it's turning out to be harder than I thought! I'm doing well and still have 2 of my extra points for the week left over (I spent most of them on day #1 because my friend wanted to go to Red Lobster one last time). Next week will be easier. :)

We're still waiting on my appointment with the new doctor. April 13th.

I love posting pictures. It breaks up the blog, gives you something to look at and lifts my spirits so here are some spring pictures that I think are inspirational :)
Bradford Pear Tree Flower found here

Spring Flowers - found here

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pictures! I will be waiting to see what happens at your md appt!

Chatham said...

Loving the pictures. I need spring in my life, like yesterday.

Kelly said...

I like the new layout. :)
I'm doing WW too; just started week 3. I need someone who I am accountable to in order to help me stay on track. Any chance you want to email each day to see how we're doing? Let me know if you do. Good luck either way!

Shaundra said...

I love your flower pictures on here! They make me feel like Spring is real and not just a dream. ;)
I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU! Thanks for everything...you've worked so hard to find shoes, mail back dresses, etc. Speaking of dresses...yours is done and will be in the mail tomorrow!! Oh, and let me know how your appointment goes.
I miss you!