Monday, February 9, 2009

Yeah... thanks for the Tip...

This is in my "InfoTidbits" box on my FF chart page today...

"Before ovulation and after menstruation, there is only a small amount of progesterone present in your body and your basal body temperatures (your resting temperatures) are in the lower range. Look for your temperatures to level out as you get further away from menses, indicating that your hormone levels have stopped fluctuating and are at a pre-ovulation level. This will normally occur within a few days of the end of your menses."

... and THIS is what my chart looks like so far.
Really reassuring.
Thanks for that.
I also love how it's following the "average" temp curve so closely. ::eyeroll::

Just got off the phone with a nurse from my doctor's office. I love them more and more each time I deal with them. They're amazing. The lady that called has never met me before. She's a different doctor's nurse but responded to the message I left for the nurse I usually talk to since I called today! Anyway I asked what the next step was in our process dealing with whatever is wrong with my body and she said she'd have MY doctor's nurse ask my dr and call back soon.

::sigh::

2 comments:

Jen said...

It's great the nurse called you back. It sucks she was absolutely no help!

Mrs.G said...

I really was impressed! I was glad they acknowledged that I had even called :) They're really good at getting back to people so I'm sure I'll know something in a day or two