Friday, February 27, 2009

Road Rage.

I'll be the first one to admit that I'm a pretty feisty driver but why in the world do maintenance crews think it's appropriate to fix a street light - in the day time - during the morning rush?!?!? WHY?!?! That and people down here don't know how to drive. At. All. They aren't even required to take a driver's ed course before getting their license!! WTH?!?!?!

In other crazy news my temp went DOWN today. It didn't go below my imaginary "coverline" that I keep willing to appear after my imaginary crosshairs show up but still - it went up yesterday and down today?! UGH!

I need it to be 3:30pm like... NOW.

3 comments:

Chatham said...

Since moving from NH to MA, I have developed serious road rage. My DH is worse, he whipped a full D&D coffee at someones car on the highway. So, yeah, I hare you, lol.

aLLieBooBeRZ said...

aaaaah I hate staring at my chart and willing things to appear!! I know it all too well lol

I think we should be allowed to carry a basket of waterballoons to be used as ammo during times of road rage!

Mrs.G said...

I LOLed at the full D&D coffee and I LOVE the water balloon idea!