Monday, February 2, 2009

I just want to rent a dumpster

I'm sick of our overload of stuff. We have all this crap that we don't need and don't use and I just want to throw it all away. I'm at the end of my rope and as great as it is I'm tired of Goodwill runs - I just want it out NOW! ALL OF IT!

I'm so discontent right now. I want to get out of this town, I want a baby, I hate (HATE!) my career... There's just a bunch of stuff that's not going "right" and not enough going well right now. I hate feeling discontent cause I know that's not how God intends on us to live our lives. In someways He wants us to be stirring and wanting more (of Him) but in places where we need to be patient it's SO much harder.

I'm just overwhelmed right now. I'm ready for a change.

1 comment:

Jen said...

We can go in on the dumpster together. I feel the need to purge as well.

As far as everything else goes, I will continue to pray about a baby for you and your hubby. The Lord is good and faithful. Just keep putting your trust in Him and you will see AMAZING things happen! ::HUGS::