Saturday, February 28, 2009

Crosshairs!!

Yay for crosshairs! My temp went up a little today so FF finally gave em up! :) When I set the interpretation to different methods (not "Advanced") it gave me crosshairs a few days ago with or around the +OPKs. I'm glad my temp's behaving now.

I'm not looking forward to the 2ww though. I HATE the 2ww! I always try to not get my hopes up and to stay level headed but it doesn't work too well. FF informed me this morning that if it worked this time I'd be due on November 11th so now my imagination is already trying to take over.

Praise God for weekends! :) I slept in and LOVED it. I feel bad for Mr. G though. He doesn't even get a weekend because he's working Job#1 today and has to go to Job#2 tomorrow after church. I'm going to clean house and make it as non-stressful as possible for him.


No comments: