Friday, February 13, 2009

Appointment set!

I'm going to see my doctor on Wednesday. I'm going to take the long weekend to get info and questions together. I'm going to call around on Monday to see what other doctors do about monitoring with ultrasounds too.

Poor Mr. G. He just doesn't seem to get how big this is to me. I can't tell if he's trying to be optimistic or if he just doesn't get it. I was trying to explain everything to him yesterday and he would stay stuff like "Maybe if we're lucky you won't even need to take the medicine" thinking we still have a chance. Maybe it's me being too pessimistic. I don't know.

I'm cranky today. It's Friday but it's also the day all these kids have their Valentine's day parties in their room AND it's a three day weekend so they're all wild. I'm just not up to it today.

2 comments:

Danse said...

Ugh, I'm sorry. I know how you feel, my DH was the eternal optimist too.

aLLieBooBeRZ said...

aww I hope you get the answers you need from the doctors!!!!