Thursday, January 22, 2009

What's my favorite part about teaching???

Not being able to go to the bathroom when you need to unless you tell someone about it.
Classroom full of kids that have to be supervised
Back to back classes with ONE break in the middle of the day.
I think AF is making her visit and I'm not prepared.
Pure awesomeness.
I definitely went to college and got a degree to be able to be treated like a child again.

Homework, not allowed to leave work/school during the day, having to ask to go to the bathroom...

really makes a girl feel like a grown up.

1 comment:

*Amy Leigh* said...

I too am a teacher;

I told someone I was going to the bathroom once...ran to the bathroom- RIGHT across the hallway- an not even three minutes later, there was a fist fight in my ELEMENTARY SCHOOL classroom.

Yeah, that was sweeeeeeeet.