Sunday, January 11, 2009

Time for an update :)

I don't have anything TOO big to talk about but I was neglecting my blog so I figured I'd give it a little love. :) Plus C is watching "Joe Dirt" and I have absolutely no interest in that movie whatsoever. We've been working on cleaning the house and I'm taking a break even though there is still tons to be done.

Today is CD 20 on my last cycle of TTA. We're back in the game next cycle. I'm PRETTY sure that'll put me in the clear for the Aflac to be effective. Using the forbidden ovulation calculator *GASP!!!* and plugging in my average cycle length (ha!) it tells me that if I get pg next cycle I'd be due in early November. If I would give birth (regular delivery) before Oct 3rd the STD insurance wouldn't cover anything. If it's premature before then, than it will cover so being due in November will be ok.

That's all I've got for today. Hopefully back in the saddle as soon as the next cycle starts. I'm pretty much a NYR failure thusfar but I'm working on it :)


1 comment:

Danse said...

Wahoo for getting back in the saddle soon! Good luck!