Thursday, January 15, 2009

Sick again!


Ok this is crazy. Yesterday out of NOWHERE I got a sore throat and all this sinus stuff started AGAIN. Now I was originally thinking it was because of the kids I teach - having so many and them being all... germy... and... gross. Last week was my first week back from Christmas break and I was at school "B". I felt fine. Didn't feel sick at all! Now that I'm at school "A" I feel terrible.

School "A" is a much smaller school, the building is SUPER old and the heat in my room kicks into A/C several times a day. I'm wondering if it's an allergy problem with something in the building that makes me sick. I started off the year at this school and was sick at the end of the very first week.

This is suspicious to me... and I definitely don't like it.

P.S. I've been meaning to put more songs on my playlist and was going to do it last night but C came home and wanted to go to Red Lobster for dinner. I'd do it here but the site's blocked so stay tuned (haha) for more music soon! :)

No comments: