Monday, January 26, 2009

One of many reasons why I'm glad I left the boards

The snark was getting old.
You have no idea who you're talking to - it's only a screen name.
Newbs flaming people they assume are newbs when they really aren't.
Nice job guys. Some of you read this too! LOL
SO glad I left - wouldn't be back if I weren't so bored at school.
I'm going to go write some lesson plans now.
Thanks for the reminder!

Oh yeah just so you know - just because someone's screen name is new doesn't mean they're a newb. kthanx.

3 comments:

aLLieBooBeRZ said...

L O FREAKING L

Jen said...

LOL, you crack me up! I don't get on there as much as I used to that's for sure. And yes, the snark does get old.

Krisito said...

I'm starting to get bored with it too and I haven't even been on all that long. It's like people are trying too hard now.