Thursday, January 22, 2009

No pain, no gain vs. All pain, no lose


WTH??
I've been doing pretty darn well this month getting to the gym at least 3 times a week.
Got on the scale yesterday...
...gained 4 lbs.
I keep trying to tell myself it's cause I weighed in the afternoon with clothes on but it's not helping me feel any better - especially with the condition of my face. I look like an effing 14 year old. This SUCKS!!

I've been focusing on cardio and not weights so I don't know where this is coming from.
Shoot me.

2 comments:

Danse said...

Ugh, that SUCKS! I feel your pain.

Jen said...

Always weigh yourself in the morning before you get in the shower. At least that's what I do, because during the day you can put on a lot of extra weight due to water consumption, etc. Plus, I like being lighter in the morning ;)