Saturday, October 18, 2008

NIAW


One more thing before I go. National Infertility Awareness Week starts tomorrow. You never think that it'll happen to you and when it does it comes out of nowhere. There was a mini-debate last night on BOTB about what the definition of IF really is. I don't know what the perfect definition is but that's not the point. The point is that we need to support each other regardless.

I saw the word written on my paperwork at the doctor's office and that's when it hit me. None of it seems fair. I was adopted (and clearly unwanted?) so why is it that I WANT a child but I can't seem to have one? That's so hard to digest and comprehend. It's painful.

So please pray for use this week. Tell someone who you know is struggling that you're there for them - even if you don't understand what they're going through.

xoxo

No comments: