Thursday, July 31, 2008

Getting started...

Hey! So everyone else has their blog up so I thought I'd do one too (nothing like going with the crowd and giving in to peer pressure, right?). I'll update more on my page as I get going but I wanted a starting off point.

I've been off BCP since August 2007. We are not trying but not preventing (some call that trying anyway) right now. We're working really hard to get some bills paid down and other grown up things like that taken care of before we officially and "professionally" start trying.

I'll update more later but I have to go take medicine to Mr. G at work. :)


3 comments:

tri047 said...

I like it lady!

Brigid said...

It's beautiful! Love the music. I may just keep your blog open so that I can listen to good music ;)

Brigid said...

BTW, this is bmp84 :)